[G4] Apple Mail Help

Frank Sudore fsudore at mac.com
Sun Jan 15 06:56:17 PST 2006

For some reason I am unable to create new folders and apply rules for
certain messages. (Such as directing all messages from this list to
one particular mailbox) Could I have bad preference files?
What I would like are some step by step instructions, I have the
feeling I am not doing something right. By the way, I am using  .Mac,
but the SMPT only as the incoming mail server.
I have Comcast broadband and use their gateway to send out .
I appreciate any help.
And to the Major: I mailed the G-4 hardware test discs yesterday.
Frank