[G4] Diskwarrior not finishing its job

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 09:48:13 PST 2006

Many thanks, Al, for all the steps to take.

I am now trying my Diskwarrior cd, but it seems to not want to Graph or
Rebuild. The Mac starts up on the CD but either right away or in the
middle of Graph or Rebuild DW stops and says I must restart my Mac.
That does not restart things up on the DW cd though ...

Any thoughts?

There must be something really elementary I am missing.

If I start up on the cd, I don't need to install DW on my hard drive,
do I? Or maybe that is the whole problem.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com