[G4] Re: Diskwarrior not finishing its job

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 16:31:17 PST 2006

Then must one load DW on to a hard drive and then apply the downloaded
update?  In which case, can that hard drive be the target selected for
DW to work on?  Or must one use a different hard drive or volume from
which to run DW?  I suppose if you have only one hard drive, you could
make a bootable CD-ROM of DW with the update and run from that.

Al Poulin

On Jan 25, 2006, at 5:39 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com