[G4] sawtooth connecting via ethernet

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 18:00:43 PST 2006

Do you have an IP address and router address in your Network
Preferences under the system preferences?

If so, do you have the wireless router set up correctly?  I.e., are
you filtering MAC addresses and have not entered your G4's MAC
address in the router? are you enabling DHCP? are you limiting
certain clients (some routers can be set to accept only 802.11b or
802.11g or both (also 802.11a)?