[G4] Re: Diskwarrior not finishing its job

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 05:22:36 PST 2006

Hi all - I am running OS 10.2.8 (old OS) and newest version of DW
(3.0.3).

Guess I didn't think it would make sense to install something on my HD
when I was going to be booting up on it and then running a scan from
the CD.

Maybe it's upset because I don't have all software updates installed?
But that's not a happening thing unless I manage to get a fast internet
connection.