[G4] DiskWarrior's computer upgrade.

David DeFelice dmdef53 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 09:17:37 PST 2006

I have tried several times to upgrade my DW (gold and
white) from the DW site. Everything goes fine until
the internal CD drive pops open to insert the blank CD
(in order for their program to burn the upgrade onto
the new CD)  then "ERROR". Anyone have this problem?

David M. DeFelice
G4,733MHz,80GBHD,1.5GB Ram,133MHz bus,Lacie DVD+RW 16x4x16, Radeon 9200 128MB, Maxtor 40GB Firewire, Mercury 80GB Firewire, Iomega Zip100, OfficeJet 6100, CanonS520, Epson R200, Logitech keyboard, OpticalMouse, 21" RastorOps SuperScan .....""MAC'S ROCK""