[G4] A funny thing happened . . .

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Sat Jul 1 12:18:50 PDT 2006

On Jul 1, 2006, at 3:10 PM, Steve Goldstein wrote:

> Oh, yes, I like everything about it, except for the ergonomics of
> the Mighty Mouse.  Every time I try to click-drag with it, I set
> off the side buttons which summon up running applications (like CMD-
> TAB). And Right-Clicking takes a lot of extra care and effort to
> invoke.
You're not the only one to dislike the mighty mouse.  I usually buy
anything new that Apple introduces that might help me be more
productive.  I bought the mighty mouse to use with my dual 2 gig G5.
I hated it.  After about 2 days of use, I went back to my trusty one
button USB mouse.  I'll stick to what 'works'.
--
Tim Collier