[G4] new hard drive

Tim Collier collierof1957 at mac.com
Sun Jul 2 12:55:54 PDT 2006

Easy?  For me, yes.  For others, it may be a daunting task.  It
depends on your level of comfort in the area of opening up the G4 and
using a phillips head screwdriver.  I believe there are step by step
tutorials on the Apple Web Site.  If not, send me details of what you
want to do and I'll send you a detailed step by step.

Tim Collier
On Jul 2, 2006, at 3:12 PM, Donna Dene English wrote:

> Is it easy to put a new hard drive into a G4? I have a dual 867 MHz
> G4.
>

> Thanks,
> Donna Dene

> stuff: