[G4] Hard Drives

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Mon Jul 3 07:45:15 PDT 2006

It's not difficult at all, depending on how familiar you are with
opening up your Mac and knowing what to plug and unplug and such.  What
is the size of the hard drive that you'll be putting into the Mac?  Some
Macs will only read up to 125 GB of hard drive space?  Will you be
adding this to the hard drive that you already have inside or will this
hard drive be replacing the one you have?  Are you familiar with jumpers
at all?  These are tiny plastic tabs that slide on to tiny pins which
are located between the 4 big pins where the power on the hard drive
goes and the two rows of pins where the ribbon cable connects to.

Eric

Message: 3

--
  Eric Buczynski