[G4]

TM Buffalo tmbuff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 06:52:12 PDT 2006

super easy to install in new harddrivesin G4s.I ve done it several times in
my G4 Quicksilver. Just unplug it pop open in the case. ground yourself and
unscrew a few screws and unhook a few cables and then put in a new one.
rehook cables rescrew screws easy peasy.

If you have more than one harddrive you need to do a few more steps but that
is simple as well.

TmB