[G4] trouble setting up user accounts

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 8 11:01:48 PDT 2006

I would first delete all accounts except for your primary one.

Then set up an account with no password and see if it will let you
sign in.

If that works try a very simple password like (1234) and se what
happens.

This will tell you if you have some sort of software issue.

I would also repair permissions etc.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM