[G4] Graphics card upgrade to run 20" cinema?

JayB FromJay at joimail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:19:03 PDT 2006

Phil-

This is the Dell 2007WFP 20".  It has DVI & VGA.  I have it connected
with DVI as I have an Apple factory installed DVI  PCI card.
The highest rez available in the monitor pref (or control panel in
OS9) is 1280x1024.  The "optimal" rez on the monitor is 1680x1050.

Will I get the rez using the VGA connection (I have both on my
computer)?

~Jay