[G4] Where have all the gigs gone?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 11 10:01:31 PDT 2006

If you haven't done it already you should remove all the extra
language support that will free up a large volume of space.

Also did you do a clean install? If so you have a duplicate system
folder on your drive.

You might want to consider a bigger drive they are pretty cheap these
days about .25 a gig.

I just purchased a 200 GB drive for about $45.

Brian

G4 gigE 1.0 GHz Powerlogix, 1 GB RAM