[G4] sharing printer with pc

Philip J Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 23:21:11 PDT 2006

On Jul 12, 2006, at 9:01 PM, marco santos wrote:

> Ok here is more information about my system:
>
> Yes, My powermac is hook up to the linksys wirelessly.
>
> The Epson R220 is hook up to the PC through the USB port. This PC
> is the printer server of my network. This PC is running Windows XP.
>
> My Powermac G5 is running Mac OS X (tiger)

First of all this would be better asked on the X4U list.

Second have you tried to make this work at all? If so at what point
did you have problem? Have you tried looking up "network printing" in
OS X's help program which walks you through how to do this?

Since it sounds like printer sharing is working on the PC side, all
you should have to do is install the Mac driver on your Mac and then
follow Apples directions for accessing a networked Windows printer.

Phil