[G4] Setting up a Mac for someone else

Richard Klein rich at richardklein.org
Fri Jul 14 17:35:32 PDT 2006

Doh!  I just formatted the hard drive in that GigE, installed Tiger, and
downloaded & installed all the updates just to realize that I installed
it on the hard drive that I intend to take out of there and transfer
into my new QuickSilver!  There wasn't anything on the hard drive I
wanted to keep; I just wasted a bunch of time.  :)

-- Rich