[G4] What keyboard do you like?

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Sat Jul 15 14:22:56 PDT 2006

I like the Kensington Keyboard-in-a-box.  i think I got mine for $15
a year ago.  It's got the power key on it, but no volume up and down
buttons nor an eject button like the standard apple keyboard, but
it's no biggie to me.   Also, the cable going from the keyboard to
the USB jack is so much longer that I don't need an extension USB
cable like I did with the Apple keyboard.  The Warranty is awesome
too.  I got a screw caught in mine while building a model, and i took
the keyboard apart.  I couldn't get the spacebar to work right so I
called hoping to get a schematic or replacement springs.  But they
said it was still under warranty in spite of me disassembling it and
they sent one out at no charge, even free shipping!

Eric