[G4] What keyboard do you like?

Richard Klein rich at richardklein.org
Sun Jul 16 07:13:24 PDT 2006

Thanks for all the suggestions!  I got suggestions for two different
Kensington keyboards with the caveat that they don't have a CD eject
button.  You can still hold down F12 to eject the CD/DVD, right?

One person suggested the Apple Bluetooth keyboard.  I really don't need
a wireless keyboard, but...  Has anyone tried to use this keyboard on
both a PC and a Mac, sort of like using one keyboard for two computers
with a KVM switch?

And then there's Steve.  :)  Is there any specific MacAlly keyboard you
like, or do you just like any keyboard from MacAlly?

Going off on a tangent: I can eject the optical drive on my QS by
holding down F12 or dragging the disc's icon to the trash or by using
the context menu on the desktop.  Is there any button I can push on the
tower or anywhere to stick a paperclip to open the optical drive?  I
don't see any way to eject the drive if the OS gets trashed.

Thanks!
-- Rich