[G4] QuickSilver or QuickSilver 2002?

Dave March dkmnow at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 08:52:34 PDT 2006

When I was on The Quest For My G4 (smirk), I about
wore our the servers at EveryMac.com .  Seems to be a
pretty comprehensive listing, and even covers the
clones and pseudomacs.  I noticed a few errors here
and there, but nothing extreme.

Here's the G4/800 QS page (looks like '02 to me):
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/stats/powermac_g4_800_qs.html

Here's the G4 PowerMac index:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/index.html

And here's the wonderbeast I finally ended up with:
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/stats/powermac_g4_867_dp_mdd.html

Remind me to send them a thank-you note!

:-)