[G4] Safari web site troubles

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 23 06:42:25 PDT 2006

On 23/7/2006 10:58 PM, "David DelMonte" <ddelmonte at mac.com> wrote:

> Top heading - paintmaking.com is in color. Lists of items underneath
> the logo bar (home, history, pros/cons, etc), are in b&w. Can you
> test on a machine with Tiger?

Sounds like your view is correct. No I do not have access to Tiger.

Steve, the first thing I checked was Safari preferences. Java is enabled,
JavaScript is enabled and load images when loading page is checked. Besides
that would not account for the problem also appearing in IE.

What is most confusing is a reply I just got on the Apple discussions.
Someone said they could see the colored background image but not the Flash
text on a powerbook with Safari 2.0.4 That is not consistent with what other
people are reporting.

This same site was fully visible in my Safari a month ago but I hadn't
looked in Safari lately. I am getting stumped here.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art