[G4] Re: Safari web site troubles

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sun Jul 23 08:02:26 PDT 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 7:26 AM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
wrote:

> Message: 8
> Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:13:39 +1000
> From: Tony Johansen <tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au>
> Subject: [G4] Safari web site troubles
> To: "A place to discuss Apple's G4 computers."
> 	<g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
>  I have a website that was working fine but is suddenly not displaying
> the
> header image in Safari and IE5.2.
>

> I wish to check if other people are experiencing the same problem, or
> if it
> is localized to my computer. So please check the site and report
> results
> here, including your Safari version. Mine is Safari 1.3.2 (v312.6) and
> Internet Explorer 5.2 for Mac.
>
> The site is  http://www.paintmaking.com
>
> What I see in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, and Camino is a flash
> title
> over a colored background with a photo. That is how it should be.

At the moment, I see the same thing in the header, photo and colored
background, in three browsers:  Safari 1.3.2 (v312.6), IE 5.2.3
(5815.1), and FireFox 1.5.0.4.  Running Panther 10.3.9.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.