[G4] Safari web site troubles

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 24 10:57:38 PDT 2006

On 25/7/2006 3:05 AM, "B G" <briang113 at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Try this, in safari go to Window / activity this will have a list of
> what was loaded or tried to load it will give you error message on
> what is not working.

No help from this route.

Window>activity shows a complete list of 19 items including the header image
(which is the one not displaying in Safari and IE). I presume the thin strip
of color about 1 mm (1/16th in) at the bottom of the image area that I can
see is the image compressed vertically. There is no error message.

Also in Window>activity I can see the other images on the left of the page,
both of which are correctly displayed in the page.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art