[G4] Off topic install of OS9

Larry Carr lwolffc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:59:24 PDT 2006

Phil, you said, "If they won't make the effort to communicate in
reasonable English, why should I feel any need to answer reasonably?"

Phil, I am a member of a some listserv's that includes many engineers,
scientists and PhD's. A few of these individuals may have I.Q.'s greater
than 150. Many of these same individuals, with english as their first
language, are ignorant of the syntax and or spelling. It seems that the
language that they are most comfortable with may be mathematics or perhaps
HTML. Just because they do not show the refined proficiency with english
that you have, is not in any instance an indication of intelligence. A
demand of a high proficency of english in this listserv, which may be viewed
in most countries of the world, may reduce the intelligent input to this
listserv. Please forgive any transgressions into the intelligible as I
strive to support and contribute to all.
Wolff