[G4] Pioneer 111D

RobertCBuitron rcbuitron at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 8 17:00:23 PDT 2006

James Asherman wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2006, at 6:08 PM, Crandon David wrote:
>
>> Agreed. This man was the biggest killer in the history of mankind and
>> should not be quoted even in this fashion. (IMO)
>>

> Well put,
>  thank you for getting it.

You mean Hitler killed all those people single-handedly! Perhaps some of
you are "disingenuous" as to the application of the quote to today's
conditions. Comparing the current U.S. leader to Hitler may be viewed as
outrageous and not even close, but we don't know this due to many social
and political layers that filter information to the public - and that's
the point of the quote - how a public is manipulated into believing and
acting. You and I are the actual Hitlers that give power to those who
lead us. And this is not a IMHO. There's nothing humble about it.
Rob

I also know that this forum is not dedicated to political commentary or
diatribes, however since several reacted to the quote, I could not leave
your remarks slip through tacitly.