[G4] Quote qoes

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Thu Jun 8 19:25:56 PDT 2006

I believe in the freedom of speech, even though there are words
printed and said that offfend me, but that's the speaker's or writers
freedom to do so.  I'm sure the person quoting Hitler didn't mean to
offend anyone, but if he did well, then that's his or her choice, but
it's also our choice to ignore it, let it get to us then get on with
our lives, or whatever.

We're just gonna argue about it anyway, then keep looking for stuff
on the digest that we can use for our Macs, then go quietly off to
work or to sleep.

So, if I may lighten the mood and quote Quagmire from Family Guy:

"In the 80's I was always in bed by 8...   ..and home by 11.  OH!"

Eric