[G4] printer networking question

jack law johnrlawjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 05:43:26 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am attempting to get my Mac Quicksilver which is
running tiger and is located in my classroom to
connect to my Laserwriter IIGS printer via the school
network.  The computer sees the various printers
throughout the school connected to the network, but it
does not recognize my classroon laserwriter.  Any

Thanks,

Jack Law
jlaw51 at verizon.net

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is."
Texas Governor George W. Bush, April 9, 1999, on the US intervention in Kosovo