[G4] G4 800MHz MP level 3 cache?

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Jun 10 11:43:30 PDT 2006

Yeah your right the L3 cache is on the CPU daughter card .

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Hardware/Developer_Notes/
Macintosh_CPUs-G4/PowerMacG4/2Architecture/chapter_3_section_2.html#//
apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40000928-TP30000304-TPXREF102

Turning it on might not be possible, without some kind of a hack.
Make sure that your computer has the latest firmware as well.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.