[G4] Computer thinks hard drive is full

Keon Alderman keonclarke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:57:00 PDT 2006

Hello folks, I have a G4 and I would like to change the processor out for a
faster one. Is there a site I can visit that has reasonable prices. I would
also like to know is there any way to convert a G4 that isn't a digital
audio version into one.Is it an issue with my sound card or something else.
Please respond....

On 6/12/06, Philip J Robar <pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org> wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Fred Levine wrote:
>
> > I recently installed a 120 GB hard drive on my G4 digital  audio. I
> > set the
> > new drive as the master and the old 60 GB drive as the slave. In
> > the last
> > few days I began receiving error messages about the drive being
> > full, even
> > though I know I only have about 60 GB on the drive. The computer
> > thinks
> > there are only 13 MB of free space left on the disk. Any
> > suggestions would
> > be greatly appreciated.
>
> What does a Get Info of the drive on the desktop tell you about the
> drive as far as "Capacity", "Available", and "Used"? Does Disk
> Utility show the drive's partition as a singe 120 GB partition?
>
> Phil
> --
> "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
> nothing."
> - Edmund Burke

Vandy K. Alderman

3823 Marksbury Dr. Apt. 302