[G4] DVD Player 4.0 and using a floppy in OS9, OSX, on G4's , etc.

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Sun Jun 18 19:04:18 PDT 2006

I tried that and it gave no options outside of erase HD and reinstall. I
tried one generic 10.3 set as well as a G4 10.3 install disk and a G4 10.3 restore
set of disks.

Wasn't there a program that let you look inside an installer and pick which
ones you wanted to install?

STeve

<< The last time I had something like this occur, I used the OS
installation CD to re-install the missing portion. When I started up
with the CD, it gave me a new box with "Add/Remove Programs" as an
option. I added the missing browser program and all was well with the
world. >>