[G4] OT but interesting?!?

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Mon Jun 19 04:13:43 PDT 2006

Don't know if anyone knows this or not but Skype is allowing users to
make calls to a regular phone at no charge for the rest of the year,
the basic service was just computer to computer, but like I said for
the rest of the year you can use it like a regular phone to make
calls anywhere in the U.S. Wayne.