[G4] Wireless network question

David Gilbert dgilbert at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Jun 19 23:33:33 PDT 2006

I have recently purchased some Belkin networking equipment namely:

A Belkin Wireless 802.11g Router (Part # F5D7230au4)

And

A Belkin Wireless USB Print server (Part # P57122au ? )

The Router works fine (connected to a Cable Modem serving a network
of Macs and PCs). The PCs can print to a Brother HL 1430 laser
printer via the print server.

However, I have so far been unable to get the Print server working
with any of the Macs on my network (using IP printing).

Question 1. Does anyone use this type of setup for a mixed network of
Macs & PC?

Question 2. Does anyone know if in fact a Belkin Wireless USB Print
server be used on a mixed network of Macs and PCs or just PCs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

David Gilbert