[G4] Wireless network question

David Gilbert dgilbert at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Jun 22 15:04:33 PDT 2006

Thanks for the feedback all.

I think I now have the answer to my original question.

After a week of emailing back and forth from the local Belkin Support
"guru" I have finally managed to obtain an apology and confirmation
that the Belkin Wireless USB Print server (Part # P57122au ? ) will
not work with Macs. This is despite the fact that the Belkin Network
Router will work with a mixed PC/Mac environment. He finally asked
someone from marketing who confirmed it. (Why do I hate tech support
so much?). Unless I can find a third-party USB  ethernet or wireless
print server It looks like I am going to have to ditch the Brother
printer (even though it works fine as a stand alone USB printer with
both Macs and PCs).

So, can anyone suggest a third party USB Print server which they know
works in a PC/Mac environment? It doesn't have to be wireless, an
ethernet connection would do.

Cheers

David Gilbert

Australia