[G4] Wireless network question

Jay Ruuska jruuska at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 18:11:17 PDT 2006

The Ethernet-capable printers are coming down in price as well, so to avoid
this whole issue, it makes sense to just plug the printer into the network.
I print to my Brother HL-2070N wirelessly that way, works great. I see the
model you have is parallel and USB only, so hopefully you can solve the
issue or replace it with a networkable unit.