[G4] Help: Quicksilver Problems

jack law johnrlawjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 12:54:32 PDT 2006

My Quicksilver running Tiger will not send a signal to
my monitor.  The computer makes a bong when it starts,
but there is no video signal to the monitor.  I have
pulled the AGP card and tried to boot with a PCI video
card.  Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jack Law
jlaw51 at verison.net

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is."
Texas Governor George W. Bush, April 9, 1999, on the US intervention in Kosovo