[G4] Upgrades for the MDD at last

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Sun Jun 25 18:16:48 PDT 2006

Hi All,

In case you're one of the ones looking for CPU upgrades for your MDD.
GigaDesigns has on their web site a dual CPU upgrade card for MDD's. Curiously, it is
a 1.3GHz unit using the 7455b chip, with L3 cache. I have on order (supposed
to ship Wed) a dual 1.8GHz for my QS, but now I want to know if a dual 1.8GHz
7455b chipped upgrade card is possible or in the works for the QS and later
for the MDD. OR, is it a trade off between 1.8GHZ 7447 chips and a 1.3GHz 7455b.
Anyone know?

STeve