[G4] Urgent:Lisa hammond'G4 mail.repair escalation

lbhammond at comcast.net lbhammond at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 12:39:35 PST 2006

sorry.
the mail you received as a CC: was addressed to Universityvillage applestore, with whom I have been dealing since 10/22/05 w/regard to this issue.

I CC: you listas as an after thought, with the intention of giving you more information.  My bad.  If I could yell, I would, but right now I am crying with frustration.  really.  I just got off the phone with the Manager there that has the strongest grasp on my file and I have another appt. with my Procare Guy to try doing a clean reinstal of the HD and creat , once again, a new user account for all applications.  this time not transfer ANY data files back except iphot library and then my software data (quicken and palm).
This has been done @3 times since they replaced my old G4 and @5 times w/the old one.  Along with countless hours playing w/software and rebuilding preferences bla...

I guess you lista guys are not all in the same room reading the same emails, as I'd imagined, is this why I get multiple people responding?  And why I get reponses to seemingly other peoples's issues?
If I understood how you worked this, it would make me a better customer.
Thank you for your time,
Lisa

--
Lisa b.Hammond