[G4] response help and minimize unwanted

Loren Smedberg lorensmedberg at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:36:54 PST 2006

Digest mode is great if you have a monopoly like verizon for your phone
service and they are too cheap to up grade their switching equipment down
the street from me(all though they spend lot's of money sending me fancy
fliers offering to upgrade to my connection to DSL I keep calling them back
& they tell me my line dosen't qualify yet) and you have nice slow dialup
connections and it takes forever for your emails to open, anyway if you
belong to any of these lists then all you have to wait for is one email to
open and like there will be up to 20 (sometimes) comments from list members
inside the one digest.
Also, have you been to the apple.com site? I don't know which ibook you have
but a little while ago I was in the support section of their site and I saw
something about logic board replacements in certain models of the ibooks ,
they had the model numbers listed, and they were extending their free offer,
also they stated if you had already paid to have a new logic board installed
that they would reimburse you for the amount spent. I've been to the
University Village Store , & for some reason I feel a lot more comfortable
dealing with the people at the Mac store over on 45th.& Roosevelt by I-5.