[G4] response help and minimize unwanted

lbhammond at comcast.net lbhammond at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 17:15:27 PST 2006

Hi Loren,
Thank you for your advice and time...So let me see if I understand:  if I sign
up for digest mode, I will only receive 1 email, and inside that will be ALL the
And as for the stores: I used to go to the Mac store as well, but I got sucked
into the cult.  do you think I should bring Mac store  into it?
--
Lisa b.Hammond
Production Design & Styling

--