[G4] (no subject)

Jay Reiter jayphotos at tcq.net
Mon Mar 6 18:17:58 PST 2006

Lisa - I believe it would - the beauty of it is that you can try it out
and see if it does what you want/need without trashing any other apps or
clients.
I'm curious why - and how - you're integrating iPhoto with mail - and
why you;re using it for a photo portfolio rather than putting together
an online portfolio that cannot be downloaded ( ie images stolen).
How are you integrating the two programs?
jay