[G4] G4-mail/keyboard symptoms

lbhammond at comcast.net lbhammond at comcast.net
Mon Mar 6 20:48:39 PST 2006

Wow!
Thank you!  New symptoms have migrated outside into my mail server even! The admins. there have never seen them before either!  Wed. I will try one last clean sweep reinstall, after transfering all Important data out of applicatons and into new folders.  I will also clean sweep my external hard drive before I let anyting new touch it.  If this doesn't work, I will atempt a refund and buy a HP laptop :)

--
Lisa b.Hammond
Production Design & Styling

From: Greg Manzie <gmanzie at bigpond.net.au>