[G4] G4-mail/keyboard symptoms

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 6 22:04:18 PST 2006

Lisa

You can just save your user identity on the external.

Harddrive / Users / YourIdentity

Saving your identity will save all your data (of that user) and it can
be transfered to your fresh install.

After you do your fresh install make sure you repair permissions  and
repair them every couple months.  This will head off many small
problems that occur over time.  There is also a daily/weekly/monthly
house-clean your computer will do if you leave it on and awake over
night.  You can force it to do the housekeeping in terminal.

jj

On 6-Mar-06, at 10:01 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com