[G4] Question about Appleworks...

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 7 12:37:06 PST 2006

Hi Richard,

There's an explanation in Applework's help menu - query 'watermark'.  Looks
fairly starightforward.

This will be a background image, of whatever design or subject you choose.
It is not like an embeddded identifier
such as Adobe products can generate and bury in their files to aid your
trademark claims...

HTH,

jon