[G4] saving iPhoto library

S. Kennedy skenn at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 15:40:02 PST 2006

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:07:15 +0000, lbhammond at comcast.net wrote:
> I will be doing a completely clean reinstall of OS4 as well as a
> complete sweep of my LaCie external.  How can I save iPhoto library
> (and organization if poss) in a way that would not transfer anything
> corrupt when I reinstall it?

I think you need to back up everything you may need outside of the computer but don't reinstall any data until you are sure the problem seems to be resolved.  I would try to avoid reinstalling any of the existing library material from the backup.  Then add a little at a time and make sure everything is OK before going to the next bit.  If the problem returns you will have a better idea where it resides this way.

S. Kennedy