[G4] Documents cant be changed.

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Mar 8 16:35:39 PST 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Hector I. Macedo wrote:

> No, I haven't changed anything intentionally that I'm aware.  this
> thing just started happening in the last couple of days.
>
> Now, as for loging as an admin, how do I do that?

Well/// On my "Work machine " I am in single user mode so I don't
have to log in
and I am always the admin.
So, Do you log in ?
Are you the boss of your machine ?
Open System Prefs and go to Users.
Check your log in.
If you are not logged in as ADmin use your password to do so.
Change your user prefs so that you and the admin are one and the same.
  Then check your security settings.

Now if you ARE already the administrator then I would say do a run if
permissions and prebindings to correct your permission settings.