[G4] slow down=> applejack

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Thu Mar 9 15:17:51 PST 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I have the same problem and have found that I must first reset the
"PRAM" cms-opt-p-r first and then do the cmd-s.

Then everything works Okay.

On Mar 9, 2006, at 3:10 PM, Steve Goldstein wrote:

> If you pressed CMD-S as soon as it started up and got the screenful of
> gorp, and it still did nothing, the best thing that I can suggest is
> to get Onyx and do it from within a booted machine.  That is, start up
> and then run Onyx.  Or MacJanitor.  --Steve
>
> At 4:48 PM -0600 3/9/06, Dan A Currie wrote:
>> I downloaded AJ to my MDD and it worked like a charm ... the I
>> downloaded it to my wife's G4 iBook running Tiger and it will do
>> nothing.  I have restarted several times and typed in    applejack
>> auto restart     and it just sits there.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC