[G4] IP Cameras

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Sun Mar 12 11:48:47 PST 2006

I had been using one called i2Eye from D-Link.  It works pretty well.  I have not used it for several years, though, ever since getting the Maciotosh iSight.  I just Googled it, and apparently there is also a newer model that is a full-fledged videophone.  There is also a wireless IP model.

http://www.smarter.com/search.php?cate=81&q=i2eye&source=google_keyword_i2eye

D-Link DVC 2000 i2eye Broadband VideoPhone - Video conferencing device
by D-Link Systems
The i2eye DVC-2000 Broadband VideoPhone is a full-featured desktop videoconferencing device with a built-in 5" color LCD screen. Since the DVC-2000 is a standalone device, you do not need a computer or television to videoconference over the...   Read More

A Matter of Fax: $332.32      Buy.com: $342.99      PC Universe: $346.15
(at 17 Stores) or shop
Lowest price $308.12
from Page Computer

D-Link DVC 1000 i2Eye VideoPhone V-conference system w/ digital video Camera
by D-Link Systems
The D-Link DVC-1000 VideoPhone introduces the world of video conferencing over the Internet, to bring you and your family, friends and colleagues together. There's no waiting for a PC to boot up to determine whether you have a call and no navigating...   Read More

Rating:      1 review       Newegg.com: $179.99      TigerDirect: $184.99      Mwave.com: $167.09
(at 25 Stores) or shop
Lowest price $136.44
from Costcentral.com

D-Link DVC 1100 i2eye Wireless Broadband VideoPhone V-conference system w/ digital video Camera
by D-Link Systems
The D-Link i2eye DVC-1100 Wireless Broadband VideoPhone introduces the world of videoconferencing over the Internet, to bring you, your family, friends, and colleagues together. By using Enhanced 802.11b, you can place the DVC-1100 next to the family...   Read More
A Matter of Fax: $224.24      Newegg.com: $209.99      Super Warehouse: $235.99

--Steve