[G4] Pioneer 111D

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Tue Mar 14 12:56:27 PST 2006

Mark,

Check inside the case case, but i don't think you can easily add two
5.25" drives to your Quicksilver G4. You would have to make some
modifications to the drive carrier etc, to do that.  In that case you
would be better off getting an external firewire 5.25" drive
enclosure.  The only g4's to support two 5.25" drives with out
modification are the G4 Mirrored Drive Door ( a.k.a. MDD) or later
computers if I am not mistaken.

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.