[G4] G4 Dual 867 MDD RAM question

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 14 22:27:30 PST 2006

Aaron:

Do yourself a favour and do not mix your RAM.  READ your manual or
check for it at Apple and get the RAM that is recommended by Apple as
the correct module.  IMO The DDR will not function in that computer and
could actually break it.  Each of these RAM chips you named has
different bus speeds and different latency and are vastly different
from one another.

It's your computer and your money so what you do and how you spend your
dough is up to you.

jj

On 14-Mar-06, at 10:57 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com