[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 19, Issue 18

Kevin Brocker blogbrewer at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 20:18:36 PST 2006

This is my first time making a post.

I'm also new at computers...

Anyway, I recently installed a second hard drive (160
Gig) Seagate.  It mounts on my desktop oaky, but, for
some reason my OS 9 system files "relocated" to my
second hard drive.  So now when I start up in OS 9 I
can only select Hard Drive #2 to get back to OSX
(10.3).  Only after I get to Hard Drive # 2 I am
allowed to select Hard Drive #1. (which is my  primary
Hard Drive with most of my data, at this time).

Why can't I go from OS 9 back to Hard Drive #1 without
going through Hard Drive #2?  How can I get my OS 9
system files back to Hard Drive #1?  Do I need to use
one of those jumpers or something?