[G4] Cursor Freezing

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 16 06:28:47 PST 2006

On 16/3/2006 11:32 PM, "Frank Sudore" <fsudore at mac.com> wrote:

> Tony,
> If you are running Tiger and just did the latest update, there is an
> issue with Safari.
> Frank

Thanks Frank, but I am still on 10.3.9, spotlight was never enough to get me
to pay $200AUD for Tiger, so I am holding out til Leopard.

I have pegged my problem to the mouse as it has recurred this evening and
unplugging/plugging-in the USB connector unfroze the cursor. Looks like a
new mouse will be on the way from the apple store to here soon. It will be a
single button mouse. I have a Belkin 2 button mouse on my iBook, and prefer
the standard apple mouse, it would be nice to get a scroll wheel though.
Ever heard of a one button mouse that had a scroll wheel?

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art