[G4] Re: G4 Digest, Vol 19, Issue 18

Kevin Brocker blogbrewer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 13:03:45 PST 2006

I appreciate your advice.

I did as you mentioned and selected Hard Drive #1 in
my system preferences.  I locked it. so that it can be
the only bootable disk.

But whenever I go into  OS 9, and then want to reboot
back into OSX,   Hard Drive #2 is the only option I
can choose.  My primary Hard Dirve #1 is not listed
(which is the one I want to reboot back to, not Hard
Drive # 2).  It's just strange, but I guess it's no
big deal.

Thanks a lot for your help and reply.

--- "jonseward at mindspring.com"